Revamp Corporate SMS system is designed to support sending sms from dtac corporate customers to their customers. Corporate customer can send SMS information such as invoice, news, and marketing campaign. It is designed in 3-tier application architecture which each tier has its redundancy fail-over, and load balancing.
- Capacity Extension box 4,5,6 – The project is awarded to expand capacity of Corporate SMS system to serve demand from business team.
- FTP Enhancement – The project is developed to enhance an alternative FTP Channel channel to allow more tranasaction per hour together with more transaction per batch file.
- IC Report – To add reports to Corporate SMS system to check the number of SMS for other operator.
- SMS Inter – To support sending SMS in foreign languages ex. Chinese , Japanese , Korean and support international telephone number.
- VAS Consolidate – To integrate to new SMSC system with SMPP protocol which currently support on Corporate SMS application
- Consolidate Application box 3,4,5,6 (2017) – This project is planned to upgrade the latest versioning of applications to all of Corporate SMS production’s environment that provides to support Bank and None-Bank corporates.
- Report Enhancment (2017)- To enhance several existing reports and VASCorp Tool.
BEA WebLogic 9.2 (Server, Workshop), Oracle 10g, JMS, MDB, EJB, Log4J, JSP/Servlet, Struts, Oracle Weblogic 12c, Oracle Database 11g RAC, Apache iBatis, Web Service, XML, SVN, Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse, jMeter, Maven